ALC Shelbyville is a community resource that exists to support women and families facing or having faced an unplanned or crisis pregnancy. We encourage and equip women to make educated decisions about their pregnancy.
Many women are facing difficult choices surrounding their pregnancies, their relationships and their lives. Our goal for each woman is to make her own decisions after she has received education applicable to her situation.
If pregnant, you can choose to parent, choose adoption, or choose to end your pregnancy by having an abortion.
ALC Pregnancy Support Center will…
- Educate women facing an unplanned pregnancy about the choices and decisions they are facing
- Offer free pregnancy testing
- Offer up to date information on sexually transmitted infections
- Provide free limited ultrasounds to women with a positive pregnancy test performed at ALC and medical approval
- Provide emotional support for women after abortion
- Offer all services free of charge and confidentially