ALC Shelbyville is a community resource that exists to support women and families facing or having faced an unplanned or crisis pregnancy. We encourage and equip women to make informed decisions about their pregnancy by giving accurate information.
Many women are facing difficult choices surrounding their pregnancies, their relationships and their lives. Our goal for each woman is to make her own decisions after she has received all the resources and information applicable to her situation.
If pregnant, you can choose to parent, choose adoption, or choose to end your pregnancy by having an abortion.
ALC Pregnancy Support Center will…
- Give factual information to women facing unplanned pregnancy about the choices and decisions they are facing
- Offer free pregnancy testing
- Offer up to date information on sexually transmitted infections
- Help with referrals to doctors and other helpful resources
- Provide free limited ultrasounds to anyone with a positive pregnancy test at ALC Shelbyville
- Care for women facing various symptoms after abortion
- Offer all services free of charge and confidentially