If you are sexually active, it is possible to become pregnant. For most women a missed period is the first sign of pregnancy. There are many reasons a woman may experience the symptoms below or have a late or skipped period…
Do any of these sound familiar?
- I’ve missed a period or am late
- I’m nauseated, maybe even feel like vomiting
- Spotting or light bleeding
- My breasts feel tender
- I have to pee more often
- I am having abdominal cramping
- Increased vaginal discharge
- More tired than usual
- I’m having mood swings
Although not everyone experiences these signs, these are symptoms often experienced in early pregnancy. The best first step is to schedule a medical quality pregnancy test.
If you think you may be pregnant, contact us to schedule a free and confidential pregnancy test and consultation.